- 100% positive feedback as a seller and buyer can be found here at the feedback community!! (There are also links to my etsy and ebay feedback, and my journal's feedback post, all 100% positive.)
- First person to leave their paypal address (a commitment to buy the item) gets the item. However, priority is given to those willing to pay the full asking price.
- Once invoice is sent, buyer must pay within 24 hours (unless you have specifically asked me for an exception prior to committing to purchase the item). Failure to pay in a timely manner may result in negative feedback.
- I ship from CANADA
- I don't smoke, and neither does anyone in my household. I don't have any pets.
- All prices are in USD, and include shipping and pp fees. Tracking is not included. For tracking, please add $10 within US/Canada, or $15 internationally. Unfortunately Canada Post does not have a way to add tracking to a package... you need to ship the package by a faster and more expensive method that includes tracking, so the price is significantly higher. (>_<) Sorry about that!
ALICE AND THE PIRATES CLARA SHORT BOOTS IN BROWN
$250 shipped to US/Canada, too heavy (expensive!) to ship internationally
Size LL (I am an 8.5 US, and they fit wonderfully- I believe they are roomy enough to fit a size 9)
These were purchased new via a shopping service, and I have never worn them out of the house, only tried them on. They are in excellent condition, with no flaws. I do not have the original box, but will ship them in a box from another pair of boots. (^_^) They are great not only for classic loli, but also for casual wear. Absolutely gorgeous.
Hello Lace listing
INNOCENT WORLD ANTIQUE BOOK PRINT JSK IN BLACK, LONG VERSION
$200 shipped to US/Canada, $225 shipped internationally
Bust 30 to 36, Waist 26 to 30... mayyybe 32 (back shirring)
Purchased new via a shopping service, worn twice. Freshly cleaned, excellent condition with no flaws. Includes fabric belt. This was my dream dress, but it's been sitting in my closet for ages, since I don't really wear lolita anymore! Absolutely beautiful... the fabric is gorgeous, and I was showered with compliments each time I wore it out. (^_^)
Hello Lace listing
ALICE AND THE PIRATES TARTINI COAT
$250 shipped to US/Canada, $275 shipped internationally
Bust 35/36, Waist 26/27
I am the second owner of this coat, but I have never worn it. It's still in excellent condition, and I don't see any defects or flaws. The cut of this coat is just beautiful, and incredibly flattering, but it's too frilly/lacy to incorporate into my non-loli wardrobe. (;_;) It has a silky black lining, and is quite light- good for Spring or Fall, probably not heavy enough for Winter wear.
Please no private messages. Thanks for reading! <3